Practice Area: Trademark, anti-unfair competition, copyright, litigation and administrative enforcement, investigation, customs detention, IP assignment and license contract and negotiation, domain name UDRP complaints and general legal consultancy.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Law, Ocean University of China, P.R.C
- Visiting Scholar, Soochow University, Taiwan
- Master of Law, Yantai University, P.R.C., supervised by Minrui Guo, drafter of China’s Civil Code
- L.L.M., University of Wisconsin-Madison, U.S.A.
Member of All China Lawyer Association; Member of China Law Society; Member of China Intellectual Property Law Association
Serving for Well-known Fortune Global 500 Companies in important trademark, copyright civil and administrative cases.
- <Study on Suspension of the hearings in Trademark Administrative Litigations > published in IP House;
- <Study on Copyright Issues in Video Sharing Websites > included as excellent thesis in CNKI, China;
- <Comparisons on Civil Protection Orders between PRC and USA > published as the key thesis in Shandong Graduate Forum;
- <Protection System Study on Good Faith Party> published in Journal of Yantai University